-cam ni tak lepas kot.
This calendar will use a thematic approach, featuring Malaysia as a World-Class Tourist Destination by highlighting the best tourist spots and attractions in Malaysia.
1) Beaches and Spa - malaysis is a home to some os the best beaches in the region and several award-winning spas
2) Nature - Taman Negara, a 130-mil yr old rainforest
3) Adventure - Gunung Kinabalu, the highest peaks in South East Asia
4) Sipadan - one of the best dive sites in the world
5) Caves - Mulu Caves , a UNESCO World Heritage
6) Wildlife - Malaysia si a home to rare and protected wildlife such as orang utan, Sumatran Rhino, Borneo pygmy elephant etc
7) Culture - Malaysia is a home to a potpourri of races and ethnic communities
8) Parks and Garden - The beauty of tropical plants and flowers
9) Icon and landmarks - Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest twin tower
10) Homestay - Live amongst friendly locals in a scenic Malay kampung or Village
11) Shopping and Dining - A diverse range of delicacies, branded goods and local souvenirs
We are open for you to propose any other interesting locations i.e Malacca, Pulau Indah etc.