-cam ni tak lepas kot.
This calendar will use a thematic approach, featuring Malaysia as a World-Class Tourist Destination by highlighting the best tourist spots and attractions in Malaysia.
1) Beaches and Spa - malaysis is a home to some os the best beaches in the region and several award-winning spas
2) Nature - Taman Negara, a 130-mil yr old rainforest
3) Adventure - Gunung Kinabalu, the highest peaks in South East Asia
4) Sipadan - one of the best dive sites in the world
5) Caves - Mulu Caves , a UNESCO World Heritage
6) Wildlife - Malaysia si a home to rare and protected wildlife such as orang utan, Sumatran Rhino, Borneo pygmy elephant etc
7) Culture - Malaysia is a home to a potpourri of races and ethnic communities
8) Parks and Garden - The beauty of tropical plants and flowers
9) Icon and landmarks - Petronas Twin Towers, the world's tallest twin tower
10) Homestay - Live amongst friendly locals in a scenic Malay kampung or Village
11) Shopping and Dining - A diverse range of delicacies, branded goods and local souvenirs
We are open for you to propose any other interesting locations i.e Malacca, Pulau Indah etc.
Long Sleeve Cutout Back Mini Flare Dress - Long Sleeve Cutout Back Mini Flare Dress • Color: Gray • Size: S - Shoulder 37cm, Sleeve 57cm, Chest 98cm, Length 85cm • Price: RM59 / SGD19 / USD14 • Stat...
6 months ago